Hello and welcome to the blog of Veena Cornish, award-winning photographer. Here, you will find Veena's latest news, updates and special offers, so keep checking back. Please feel free to visit Veena's website here: Award-Winning Photographer Based in Lincolnshire.

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Veena Cornish Wedding Photography Availability

Please note I am available for wedding photography on the 25 th September & 9th October 2010 & a number of other dates leading up to Christmas. Please contact me with your details of your special day so we can discuss your photography for the day.
I will at the Wedding Fair at Lincolnshire Oak Hotel on the
12th September 2010 from 11 am to 3 pm.
I will be at Springfields Event Centre, Cupids Wedding Fair on the
19th September 2010 from 10 am to 4 pm.
I will be at Peterborough Show Ground at Cupids Wedding Fair
on 24th October from 10 am to 4 pm
Please phone me to arrange a meeting & qualify for a free entry ticket ( if available).

No comments: